Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I have set up my blog now to post my first day of college

So, yesterday was my first day of Nursing School. I want to blog my journey of becoming a RN. I will try to post everyday of class; with that in mind some of my post may be short. Since I didn't have this set up yesterday I wrote down what happened yesterday.

"Getting ready for my first class of high school. I'm really nervous and excited. I wish my books would of come today but hopefully my professor will understand. Well its 2:19 and im going to go get my stuff together and head out.

So, class went well. I met a friend. My books came while I was at class. I will find a blog tomorrow. Since I don't have class on Tuesday. But I'm going to read the next chapter of Psych."

So that was my first day. I only had one class; it was Psychology. I wish I would of had my books. It would of made things a bit easier but oh well I have them now. So I'm going to go and read for tomorrow's class, which is Anatomy and Physiology. Plus since my professors has posted some of their powerpoints; I'm going to print them out 6 slides per page and take notes on there during lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment