Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 7 of classes

Had my long day today. A&P Lab then English. So my lab booklet did not come in until later today. And my professor didn't put the lab on blackboard. So I had sent her an email letting her know I didn't get my labs yet and that I have no way of completely the pre-lab. So I tried to get to class early but for the first time hit traffic. Not bad traffic but enough to make me arrive at school later than I wanted to. But my professor printed off the next two labs, so I'm all set to go.

English was next. I like my teacher and all but ugh.......She gives a lot of homework and assignments out. Next Thursday I have a summary on the Gettysburg Address and a list of 2 topics each with 3 sources for our controversial issue in the medical field paper. So yeah I feeling a little stressed.

Onto of those two classes I still have Psych and Nutrition to deal with. I thought Nutrition would be good with it being a blended class; meaning having class every 3 weeks and doing things mostly online; I was wrong. This is a lot hard that I could of imagined.

Good Night all. Hopefully I'll get to bed earlier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment