Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So its been a lil bit

.....college is in full swing and pretty much taking over, enabling me to not make it to the blog to post.....so what has happened since the 16th. I got hired at LG hospital were I'll work in the kitchen. I start in about 2 weeks hopefully. I had my first college exam. It was in Psych and I failed it. Needless to say, I went to the learning resource center to get some help. So hopefully that will help.

I also met someone who well makes me happy. Like I get a giddy when he texts me or something. He lives in NJ though ): but we'll see where it goes. But right now I'm living life. Trying to not worry about everything and realizing that somethings just aren't worth the fight and pain anymore.

Today I had my first A&P exam. I think I did ok. Definitely screwed a few parts up but I feel good. So now to do my English and pre-lab for tomorrow. I dislike English very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment