Wednesday, September 2, 2009

day 6 of classes, day 7 of college

Anatomy and Physiology class today. Classroom was a bit cold so that made me want to fall asleep. Class went well. Printed out the PowerPoint so that helped a lot, but I tend to go all over the 6 slides to a page so next time I'm printing them out one slide at a time that way my notes does blend together. Which is what happened today; I finally had to start boxing out the areas I had written so I would know which area of writing went with which slide.

Got the correct English books but still no lab exercises. :( Hopefully they arrive soon. And on a much different note, my best friend Mike had his one year of sobriety today. A year ago he had just gotten high for the very last time. He has not relapse once. I am so proud of him and he is one of my heroes. I wrote a poem for him. I think I may start another blog and put my poems up...... yeah I think I'm going to do that.

Well I'm off to finish my pre-lab questions ( a friend Facebook messaged me them) and possibly start a blog containing my poems and songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment