Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 2 of classes, day 3 of being in college

So this is going to be short because its 11:10PM and I have a 9 o'clock class in the morning tomorrow. So today was Anatomy and Physiology (A&P) class. This is the class I am most worried about falling behind in. But I'm feeling a little better. After meeting the Professor and my lab group I'm feeling good and that my lab group won't let me fall. I hope my lab group is all morning people because A&P Lab is at 9 am.

Well loans.....and college bills....... I want to scream. Money is very tight in my family and LG is not cheat. I don't have the time at the moment to go through everything that goes with the billing and money and loans. But made be this weekend I'll have time.

Well tomorrow is my double day of class. Lab from 9-11:50 and English from 1-3:50. So I'll be in Lancaster pretty much all day tomorrow. I might bring my computer.....I'm not sure.

Well I'm going to head to bed due to the fact that today I woke up late. Thank you little sister for waking me up :)

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment