Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 3 of Classes, Day 4 of being in college

So today was my full day of classes. Keeping that in mind, I am very exhausted and once again this will be another short post. I hope if you do read my posts you will come back for I hope soon I can make these longer. And make my profile a little more nicer looker.

So I had A&P lab today. (A&P=Anatomy and Physiology) I like my lab group, we rock together. This class I realized I didn't order one of my books or more loose leaf books.....but to find out later in the day that I selected the wrong class when getting my book list therefore getting the wrong book. So A&P was fun went by quick and got out a little bit early because my lab group finished before class was up. We got to leave when were all done the lab.

So next class was at 1 which was English Composition. I was not looking forward to going to this class. But I meet up with a fellow student that I have seen in all of my class thus far. And turns about our Thursday class schedules are the same. So woo-hoo on that one. So we both were not looking forward for English Comp. But the teacher isn't all the bad. She has had a few books published and one children's book published too. But I like how she started the class and especially when she did the one prompt. It's called I am what I am. Just start out with "I am what I am" and go from there but put "I am what I am" in throughout the writing. We did about three other prompts too. And got our homework due next class.

Well I'm off to bed. It Friday and my last class of week 1. Nutrition for Life at 9am.....so that means getting up at 6:45am..... I thought college you were suppose to be able to sleep in... oh well......

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment