Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 4 of classes day 5 of college

So I made it through week 1 of college classes. And I survived. I feel like sings that song " I will survive.....something something something" ok so I don't know the words but you know what song I getting at. So I had Nutrition for Life today. I really like my teacher. I found out that the class is a blended course which means that we only meet every 3 weeks and everything else is done online. Sweet so that means I have pretty much a 3 day weekend every 2 weeks. Oh and it was raining this morning and my car doesn't do well driving when the road are wet and when it is raining. But I made it. And we even got out about 20 minutes early so I was excited.

So I got my psych homework done and Unit 1 exam was emailed to my professor. Next class homework is A&P which is reading the next chapter and doing the pre-lab.

Well this is yet going to be a small post. People please follow me many have looking at my page and blogs but I still only have one follower....... my trusted and loyal Coach J....

Well I'm off....... Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment