Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 5 of classes, dat 6 of college

It's official week 2 of college. I had a good weekend. I got my English books today! I had Psychology today. I wasn't the only one who got confused about sending an email to the Prof. after every quiz. Oops. But the class went well. I printed off the powerpoint so that helped greatly. And our teacher gave us a break today, which was extremely awesome. So it was colder than normal outside and I like warm weather so that was annoying. But I feel confident about my second week and I'm realizing I can do this. I need to stop stressing out about every little thing.

So tomorrow is my day off. Going to hopefully get a hold of my dad so we can fill out the rest of the loan. He is really being a pain in the a$$ about it. He agreed to be co-signer but it's done all online now and he has to create an account to become a co-signer and that is where the problem lies. He creating the account for himself.

Well I'm off tomorrow and need to get some sleep.

Night

Oh and I need more followers please : )

No comments:

Post a Comment